I can’t decide if it’s the new re-issues of early Oasis records or the bizarre desire for nostalgia that seems to pre-occupy anyone born between 1975 and 1990, but I’ve been really in to Britpop lately. So many good records blew up in a short time and then it all just faded away into the ether. I took a look back and made a little playlist of my favorites. Blur, Oasis, and Pulp get two spots, and a special shout out for fans of The Office.
1. Oasis-Live Forever
2. Pulp-Common People
6. Suede-Beautiful Ones
7. Oasis-Don’t Look Back In Anger
8. The Verve-Bittersweet Symphony
9. Black Grape-Kelly’s Heroes
10. Supergrass-G Song
11. Blur-Song 2
12. Manic Street Preachers-Everything Must Go
15. Ocean Colour Scene-Sway
16. Primal Scream-Jailbird
17. Cast-Fine Time
18. Stereophonics-Handbags & Gladrags
19. Travis-Why Does It Always Rain On Me?
20. The Boo Radleys-Wake Up Boo!